BPI Sports Clinical essential Aminos is a medical-grade hydration formula that combines 7 grams of plant-based essential and non-essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, valine, Lysine, Arginine, Threonine, Phenylalanine, Histidine and tryptophan.* There are over 80 amino acids, however our bodies only use 20. Of those, there are 11 non-essential Aminos and nine essential amino acids (EAA). “essential,” in this case, means that your body does not product them, So you need to get them via food or supplementation.
- Essential AMINO acids (EAAs): clinical essential Aminos is a combination of the essential and non-essential Aminos Leucine, Isoleucine, valine, Lysine, Arginine, threonine, Phenylalanine, histidine and tryptophan.
- hydration: with extra-strength, concentrated electrolytes, clinical essential Aminos provides hydration before, during and after a strenuous workout. This Helps You train longer and harder, then helps optimize recovery afterwards.*
- Boost performance: clinical essential Aminos contains 7 grams of EAAs, proven to support muscle Growth, strength, endurance and athletic performance. Eaas also help prevent muscle protein breakdown.*
- Delicious flavor: This EAA powder is easy to mix in water – simply scoop, shake and sip! The irresistible Arctic ice flavor tastes more like a treat than a supplement, making it easy to drink before, during and/or after your workout.*
- Caffeine Free: BPI Sports EAAs formula contains no caffeine. It is a non-stimulant supplement that you can take any time of day.
- 100% money-back guarantee: BPI Sports understands the importance of investing in your health. That's why we make superior workout formulas in cGMP facilities right here in the USA and offer a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Simply mix one (1) scoop with 8 oz. of water before, during and/or after your workout. Shake vigorously and enjoy the delicious Arctic Ice flavor.